We aren't looking for Leaders... we build them!
AMerica's best Family Martial Arts center!
- I Intend to develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth or my physical strength.
- I intend to develop self discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
- I intend to use what I learn in class constructively and defensively, to help myself and others, and never to be abusive or offensive.
- Loyalty to Country
- Obedience to Parents
- Honor and Friendship
- No Retreat in Battle
- In Fighting choose with sense and honor
- Respect and Obedience
- Indomitable Spirit
All students are subject to the rules of free sparring and point sparring. Failure to adhere to these rules is cause for dismissal and termination of the membership agreement. Absolutely no exceptions are permitted to the sparring rules.
- Sparring is undertaken at members-own risk.
- All Sparring must be supervised by an instructor.
- Safety Equipment must be worn at all times (Protective Head Guard, Protective Hand Wear, Protective Foot Wear, Mouth Guard & Groin Protection (for men only), Chest Protector(optional) )
- All sparring will be NO CONTACT, unless otherwise authorized by an instructor.
- It is important to remember that members are training partners and not opponents.
- Anyone involved in uncontrolled use of hands or feet will not be permitted to spar for the rest of the class.
- After two warnings the student will not be allowed to continue sparring.
- Remember to bow and shake hands with your partner before sparring.
- Begin and end with respect and courtesy.
- Listen for the instructors commands and follow them without hesitation.
- No full-contact sparring will take place under any circumstances.
- There will be no contact to the face or groin.
- A good attitude must be maintained during all sparring sessions.